Providing fast, economical, and quality care.
Urgent Care Treatment
Make an Appointment
Get Effective Urgent Care
Clovis Urgent Care Medical Center is a premier urgent care center that offers quality care at competitive rates. Our board-certified primary care physicians and highly experienced support staff offer quality care for patients of all ages at only a fraction of the time and cost of a hospital emergency room visit.
Don’t bother waiting hours in an emergency room when our knowledgeable physicians and surgeons can provide the services you need in no time.
Visit Our Walk-In Clinic
With comprehensive preventive medicine and on-site laboratory capabilities, we are proud to offer the following services to our patients:
- Drug screenings and physicals
- Preplacement and employment evaluations
- Flu shots and vaccinations
- Minor surgical procedures
- EKGs and digital X-rays
- TB testing
- Much more
Providing the Level of Service You Need
Whether you were injured in a work-related accident or simply have a minor cut or infection, we can provide the right level of service to ensure that you get the treatment you need as soon as possible.
Regardless of what level of care you need, we will work to make your experience as pleasant as possible. From giving you a ride to the hospital to providing timely management of injury care, we will do whatever it takes to ensure that you have a stress-free experience.
Why You Should Choose Our Facility
If you are in need of urgent care in Clovis or Fresno, look no further. We provide accommodating appointment times and can accept walk-ins any time. There are also a number of other reasons to choose our facility:
- We are open 365 days a year.
- We offer fast treatment, helping most patients within an hour.
- We can send treatment records to your primary doctor in no time.
- Our after-hours answering service ensures that MDs are available 24 hours a day to provide helpful telephone consultations.
- We can fax your prescription directly to your preferred pharmacy.
- All patient records and communications are compliant with HIPAA and other health care regulations.
- Se habla Español.